BUSINESS BLITZ SESSION
Don’t have the time to commit to regular business coaching?
2 full hours of business coaching to work through one of these areas:
= business ideas creation
= where you’re stuck in your business
= business values
= sales and growing your business
£295 for this 2 hour session
Running your business Your way
“Only 1 in 3 UK entrepreneurs is female: a gender gap equivalent to ~1.1 million
Female-led businesses are only 44% of the size of male-led businesses on average, in terms of their contribution to the economy, and male SMEs are five times more likely to scale up to £1million turnover than female SMEs.”
– The Alison Rose Review of Female Entrepreneurship, 2019 https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-alison-rose-review-of-female-entrepreneurship
Picture this. In 2011, a woman stands in her local Waterstones bookshop, looking at the Business section. Row upon row upon row of books written by men about their business journeys. Where are all the women?
Picture this. In 2012, the same woman (yes, you guessed it, me!) goes to networking events surrounded by men in suits and connects with the few other women in the room in the queue for coffee or in the loos.
Now, in 2021, there are some business books written by women BUT still so few in number compared to the blokes!
Now, in 2021, there are loads more networking opportunities for women business owners. Ask me and I’ll share some of them with you.
BUT, alongside a very low number of female business founders now sits all the stress and strain of a global pandemic. As the Alison Rose Review stated, there is no silver bullet to help female entrepreneurs but many of us can help to reduce that gender inequality.
I can help you:
= work through your initial business idea, including your values and your value proposition to your ideal customers, potential partnerships, adjusting your idea for these strange times, financials, purpose and packages.
= figure out what’s got you stuck in your business and how you can adapt and change. Here’s an Insight Paper on how Sarah C. did just that.
= work on your future when you feel you have to close your business.
Business coaching with me includes:
- Deep-dive pre-coaching questionnaire to get you started reflecting on your business journey
- A first session of 90 minutes to find out everything about your business, where you are right now and where you want to be.
- Then, 1 hour online coaching sessions with me including challenge, honesty, empathy, practical steps and strategy, ideas and advice.
- Confidential coaching sessions every two weeks for 3 months, 6 months or 1 year’s commitment.
- Monthly accountability touch-base calls.
My business coaching fees are £995 – £3,000.
What do I need from you?
You need to be ready and willing to
– give yourself the thinking space and be motivated for change
– look at where you are now and where you want to get to
– start by booking a free coaching consult with me!