Are you ready for change?
Coaching can be transformative but you have to be motivated to want to see and enable change in your future. That was me a few years ago when I started on my own coaching journey and now I’d like to chat with you if you recognise yourself here:
- Are you frustrated at your lack of progress towards a specific goal you have for your life?
- Are you fed up with your team and not seeing the results you want?
- Are you feeling stuck? In your current job, your personal circumstances?
- Do you look at your peers and question why you’re not where they are?
- Have you got to a point in your life where you don’t know who you are anymore?
- Do you feel you need to start figuring your shit out?
Allow yourself the breathing space and thinking time to really get into what you want from your life and what you want your future to look like. Coaching conversations with me are confidential, ethical, honest, joyful and yes, often challenging. It takes work to see a change in your life and then to follow through to reach that vision, no matter how big or small the change is.
Life is short, how can you live it to the best of your abilities and your self?
How do I coach?
I’ve created a simple client journey so you can see how we will navigate your coaching together.
lWe’ll work together, reflecting, thinking and often challenging your own stories so that you can set your path forward and start to get there!
Your coaching programme will include:
- Deep-dive pre-coaching questionnaire to get you started reflecting on where you are right now and where you want to get to.
- Full hourly online coaching sessions with me including grounding and reflection, challenge, honesty, empathy, practical steps.
- An array of worksheets including a Values Definition workbook, Career Discovery questions, Get Perspective Vision and your new Three Month Vision worksheet.
- Confidential coaching sessions every two weeks (for 3 months or, if you’re at “what the f**k am I doing with my life stage then 6 months could be better for you)
- Confidential coaching sessions every week (for a month if you’re ready to put the work in for some truly rapid change)
What do I need from you?
You need to be ready and willing to
– give yourself the thinking space
– learn how to be a good friend to yourself
– look at where you are now and where you want to get to
– start on your journey to reclaim your confidence and clarity in your team leadership skills, your business, your career or your life!
Are you ready?
Then go ahead and find a date and time in the Calendly schedule right here for your FREE coaching consult.
I’m really looking forward to working with you!
“I feel so positive about the changes I have made and can continue to make and really have to thank Susan for helping me to get to this point. She comes across as a very natural coach who is really able to pinpoint what someone might be struggling with and can also offer some very insightful comments about whatever that might be while guiding you to work out how you might deal with it. She is supportive, non-judgemental and very easy to talk to.”