“The world’s most prominent women leaders show the importance of honesty, courage, impact and decisive action in leadership.”
– Oprah Winfrey
What issues are your women leaders dealing with right now?
Overload of work
Frustration at lack of life/work balance
Disengagement from role
Disappointing department/team results
What themes can coaching and training help with?
Team leadership and inclusion
Embracing rapid change
Before the global pandemic, there was already a growing divide between corporate leaders and their staff – high levels of disengagement, staff turnover and dissatisfaction.
The pandemic has created a huge shift change in what people want from a job and their employer. For companies and organisations – if you want to do well financially, look after your staff! Simple right?
Now, employees want a good work/life balance, flexibility, clarity and a focus on wellbeing (McKinsey, 2021).
Now, employees want to work where their voices are heard and included. A diverse and inclusive workforce makes sense for staff retention, innovation and financial gains.
With a ton of additional burden in the last couple of years, if you’re not supporting your women leaders (at all levels), they will leave!
My approach with companies and organisations
Experienced in working with diverse teams and team leaders, I will chat with you to look at what progression or team barriers your women leaders are currently facing and how one of my training and coaching options can help. Different levels of leadership are supported, from team leaders to VPs.
I work with tech and digital, creative and media companies, big and small.
As an experienced facilitator, trainer and coach*, I can also create a bespoke training or coaching programme for your women leaders.
*I’m a qualified Personal and Life Coach (Leeds Centre for Psychological Development), an EMCC Accredited Team Coach at Foundation Level, a Foundations Certified Coach (Global Team Coaching Institute) and a Full Member of the Association for Coaching. I’m a Silver Tier #IAmRemarkable facilitator and an experienced public speaking trainer as well as facilitator for workshops on values, wellbeing and professional skills.
1:1 Coaching for women in VP, Head of Department, Team Leader roles
A values based, intuitive approach to individual coaching, creating accountability, confidence and sustained behavioural change.
- Client pre-coaching in-depth questionnaire and agreement with Sponsor on key outcomes.
- Online coaching sessions every two weeks for six or twelve months (Mondays/Thursdays are available for coaching sessions)
- OR flexibly timed coaching sessions on retainer
- Reflection/action individual exercises to be undertaken between sessions including strengths and values assessments.
- Monthly accountability Voxer calls and support.
- 1:1 reflective coaching session at the end of the programme and key outcomes summary agreed on to take back to Sponsor.
Group Coaching for Women Team Leaders
A values based, intuitive approach to group coaching, creating accountability, confidence and sustained behavioural change.
Theme to be decided by Sponsor and participants beforehand – common themes are: confidence in leading a team; values and strengths; self-promotion, networking and presence; communication skills and public speaking; planning and time management.
The Confidence for Women Team Leaders programme consists of:
- 6 x 1.5hr group coaching sessions over 6 months, meeting monthly, including introductions and co-creation of ground rules, discussions on the theme and group coaching.
- Reflection/action individual exercises to be undertaken between sessions.
- 1hr training workshop on coaching techniques that participants can carry forward in their roles.
- #IAmRemarkable 1.5hr workshop.
- Any questions or support needed from the Coach via Voxer office hours.
- Individual accountability call with the Coach for each participant (to be booked within 1 month of the end of chosen timeframe).
Self-development Group Training workshops
2 hr group workshops that are practical, interactive and inclusive. Choice of themed options or bespoke theme.
Themed options are:
- Confidence and the VUCA world
- Growth mindset and being a leader during rapid change
- Emotional resilience
About your trainer, Suse!
I’m an experienced trainer, knowledgeable in adult learning styles and inclusive training. My training delivery approach includes active participation, opportunities for discussion, activities and time for reflection. Each workshop is available online or in-person with a max of 30 participants. Each workshop includes a workbook with resources and action sheets.
It’s not bragging if it’s based on facts!
#IamRemarkable is a Google initiative empowering women and underrepresented groups to speak openly about their accomplishments in the workplace and beyond, thereby breaking modesty norms and glass ceilings. Learn more at https://iamremarkable.withgoogle.com/
In this interactive session, you will participate in group discussions and exercises to develop the confidence and skills to promote yourself effectively.
During the 90 min #IamRemarkable workshop we will:
● Share data and research regarding self promotion and unconscious bias
● Articulate your achievements and practice self promotion
● Have a discussion and share take home exercises
#IamRemarkable workshops are always free when they’re stand-alone and you can also get them as part of my Confidence for Women Team Leaders programme.
If you want to individually attend one of my #IamRemarkable workshops then, GOOD NEWS! I run #IamRemarkable sessions regularly so join the Gold Stars Crew to be among the first to find out when.
Suse has just the right balance of skill and experience needed to deliver women friendly content to our business, but isn’t afraid to learn from attendees during the workshop either!
We’ve had some great discussions over the sessions, and Suse brings it all together with her natural gift for providing structure and a safe space.
Her flexibility, fearless questioning and unbiased opinion is just the ticket for us!
Suse was incredible, she held space for all of us, all of our thoughts were valid and she made something that is a scary concept (talking yourself up), much more comfortable.
Thank you so much for putting the spotlight on ourselves so we can see the amazing things we are already doing and how we can promote those things more